To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have a MBO 4 degree (secondary vocational education)
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience in an administrative role
- You are knowledgeable about healthcare and you are able to work with medical terminology
- You have a good command of the English language in speech and writing
- You have experience in working with Excel
- You are available for work for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in the Maastricht area, for example in Sittard or Heerlen
The starting date is 1st December 2018.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!