To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have completed high school or secondary school or any form of higher education
- You have at least 2 years of working experience
- You have a good command of the English language
- You preferably have a basic command of the Dutch language
- You possess good hand-eye coordination and you are detail-oriented
- You have good mathematical and communication skills
- You are able to perform physically demanding work, including lifting heavy objects
- You can stand for an extended period of time
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You are willing to work overtime occasionally
- You live up to 30 km from Amsterdam Zuid-Oost, for example in Amstelveen, Naarden or Hoofddorp
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
If the vacancy of line assembler is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!