To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have an HBO (University of Professional Education) work and think level
- You have good knowledge of the French and English language, both spoken and written
- You have experience as a customer support or customer service employee
- You are available for a minimum of 38,75 hours per week
- You preferably live in de area of Roermond, for example in Weert or Venlo
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!