To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
You fit the following profile:
- You have completed intermediate vocational education (MBO or EQF) or higher
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You are also fluent in German
- You preferably have experience with SAP
- You have at least 1 year experience as a customer service representative
- You preferably live in (the area of) Heerlen, for example in Kerkrade, Valkenburg, Maastricht or Sittard
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills
- You have a service mindset
- You can work independently
You will start your new job on October 1st. Would you like to work at Medtronic?
Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
If the vacancy of customer care representative is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
We look forward to your online application!