To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are available for 28-40 hours a week
- You can communicate well in English
- You have your own mode of transportation (car, bike or scooter)
- You live within the region of Waalwijk for example in Tilburg, Breda or Oosterhout
- You can apply for a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- A telephone interview will be conducted with you to determine whether you are qualified
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
- It's important that we can contact you by phone after you have filled in the questionnaire. You can expect a phone call from the following number: 088-2828128. Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!