To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You master the Dutch or English language in speech and writing
- You are available for a minimum of 15 hours per week
- You are willing to work either the evening- or nightshift
- You are physically able to work with heavy packages (up to 25 kg)
- You are able to apply for a certificate of good conduct (this is a certificate that states that you no criminal record)
- You live in the vicinity of Eindhoven, for example in Weert or Helmond
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible, so apply now!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application