To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree of higher
- You preferably have some working experience as a recruiter, sourcer, HR planner or similar
- You have an excellent command of the English language (C1 level or higher)
- You preferably know another European language at C1 level or higher (e.g. Spanish, Dutch, German, etc.)
- You have excellent planning and organisational skills
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You preferably live in or near Terneuzen, Hoek, Goes, or Middelburg
- You are willing to travel to Terneuzen for work
- You have your own mode of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible. Are you interested in the position of HR planner at the Dow Service Centre? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online! How does our application process work?
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy of HR recruitment coordinator still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.