Manpower is looking for a dedicated and professional Outbound Logistics Manager for a renowned fashion brand in the area of Venlo
The purpose of the job is working in conjunction with the various departments and all third parties to reduce the outbound volume and deal with returns expenses, whilst improving the service to both internal and external customers, avoiding any disruption.
Your main responsibilities are to ensure that all the outbound operations meet the business requirements in terms of picking, packing, shipping and the agreed service levels within the budgeted unit cost through the planning of the workflow in the distribution centre. Naturally, you will always look for ways to improve the existing processes.
- Managing third parties to overcome day to day problems and to ensure the fulfillment of the contracts.
- Informing the logistic team every time a problem arises and countering it with urgency to minimize the impacts.
- Managing the outbound logistic team by implementing a staff development plan and focusing on creating a positive team environment.
- Managing the returns to ensure all the daily activities are performed.
- Producing the monthly production forecast to present to logistic team and to share with the logistic partners. Follow-up the plan on a weekly basis and identify the deviations to be discussed with the key stakeholders.
A fulltime day job, some flexiblity is expected.
For this job you will travel to other European Countries approximately twice a month, all expenses paid for.