The Dow Service Centre in Terneuzen, which employs more than 700 talented employees, is the international service provider for the Dow Chemical Company. The Service Centre is not located on the Dow Chemical plant, but in the city of Terneuzen itself. Dow’s Service Centre employees represent over 50 different languages and nationalities from all across the world. The Service Centre supports Dow and its joint ventures in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customer service, finance, human resources, translations and much more. Not only does the Service Centre support clients during their ordering processes, they also employ people who handle tax coordination and HR activities. The Terneuzen location is part of a global service network with offices in Midland (USA), São Paulo (Brazil), Mumbai (India), Shanghai and Tianjin (China).
The Dow Service Centre consists of an energetic and multicultural team of talented individuals of all ages. They are all enthusiastic, curious, and enterprising colleagues!
The working hours for this position are between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm. You will also occasionally be scheduled for on-call duty during the weekend between 4.30 and 10 pm.
What do we offer you?
- Gross monthly salary between €2,100 and €2,600
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of €0.19 per km
- Reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Free access to Manpower's online learning platform, Studytube
- Fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at the Dow Service Centre
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow Chemical in the long run