You are an innovative spirit and desire to be part of a winning team. You are very communicative, like to work together with the different departments/stakeholders and are not afraid to collect answers to your questions or problems. Is this description a good reference to you? Then you are the service administrator in Schoonebeek that Manpower is looking for.
Supports the service department on a day to day basis to ensure smooth operations are possible and close out projects.
What do we offer you?
- supervise the order execution process from an admin prospective together with the Service PM group
- communicate, report and inform management and suggest solutions to any issues that will impact profitability and any on time delivery of your duties
- create projects, service orders, contracts and order confirmations
- invoice administration of service and workshop orders
- create (pro forma)) invoices for sales orders
- prepare financial accruals
- analyse and follow-up accounts receivable
- provide financial and logistic month-end support to service project managers
- support supervisors with information about service management
- process reports of onshore and offshore personnel
- prepare administrative work for workshops and service activities
About the company
- Gross salary between € 2.300 and € 2.600 per month
- Fulltime job of 40 hours per week, guarantied
- Possibility of a contract within the company
The company is a global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects. With our proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics.
In this company is the main language English it is a good thing if you also speak German and because the company is based in The Netherlands it is in your benefit to be able to communicate in Dutch.Working hours
You will be working from Monday till Friday within working hours.Job requirementsIf you want the job as service administrator there are a few requirements:
- You have had an administrative type of education (MBO+) or equivalent
- You are an expert in working with Office 365 and have ERP knowledge (preferably SAP)
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Your writing and verbal English skills are excellent
- Preferably knowledge of the German language (verbal as a minimum)
- You live near Schoonebeek, for example in Hoogeveen, Ter Apel or Coevorden
You can start as soon a possible.The application process
• Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
• Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
• Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
• The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
• Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs this vacancy still online on our Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the button “solliciteer direct”.We look forward to you online application!