To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You have a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You preferably hold a Master of Science degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You have at least 8 years of working experience in civil or structural engineering on capital or expense projects
- You have an excellent command of the English language
- You preferably have prior experience in the Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil and Gas, or Energy industry
- You must be able to do field work in an operating chemical plant, incl. taking field measurements, and climbing stairs and ladders
- You have experience in managing priorities and timelines simultaneously
- You are experienced in using Civil Engineering Design tool
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom
- You have your own means of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You can apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (Verklaring Omtrent Gedrag or VOG) that shows you have not committed any criminal offences
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible.
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!