The successful candidate will work within the North Europe Distribution department based in Rotterdam. He/she will be in charge of directing, planning, coordinating and controlling the whole management of the North Europe Distribution / Supply Chain area, which is carried out in the centres of London and Rotterdam, including the logistic and commercial planning; the Distribution and storage of products; as well as the control of the performance of the suppliers of his/her area.
- To take part in definition of the general policy of products transport of his (her) area according to the Security and Quality criteria required by the business.
- To direct, to coordinate and to control the whole management of the finished products distribution, either made or marketed by CEPSA Quimica in North Europe.
- To supervise and to establish the right guidelines to realize the logistic and commercial planning of his (her) area.
- To supervise the correct programming of inputs / outputs of the different external terminals, machining centres and commercialized products to guarantee the clients’ supply.
- To supervise the clients' correct sales order management as well as the relations with the clients’ logistics and suppliers, logistic planning, sales, commercial, and terminal or centres of his (her) area.
- To supervise the correct customs management and documentation issuance of the international area of your department
- To supervise the correct execution and contracting of the programming of maritime transport, road, railroad and multimodal of his (her) area, following the guidelines marked by Supply Chain's contracts according to suppliers and volume of activity.
- To realize the follow-up of the deviations that come up.
- To supervise the management and imputation of all the transport information and costs that proceeds in SAP and in the pertinent systems, as well as its correct functioning.
- To supervise the evaluation of the suppliers’ indicators of service of his (her) area and to propose improvements. To maintain contact and to have periodic meetings with them.
- To supervise and to coordinate all the suppliers and terminals of his (her) area to ensure the fulfilment of the established procedures.
- To collaborate in the budget and to control the targets compliance of the established distribution expenses. To participate in the design of the logistics models of the business, analyzing the most efficient means of transport that suit the most in terms of Security, Service and business costs.
- He (She) will be responsible of the management of the HSE topics in the products distribution and suppliers. He (she) will help with the visits, the customer audits related to his (her) area.
To direct and to organize the development of the functions and tasks of her team.