To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You hold a minimum of an MBO level 4 degree
- You preferably have experience in the field(s) of customer service or marketing
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- You have knowledge of CRM and Pricing tools
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom
- You have your own means of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
Manpower and Dow Chemical are looking for a candidate who possesses cultural awareness and is able to build relationship with clients and customers easily. You should be able to work with (tight) deadlines and be able to multi-task and prioritise projects appropriately. Start date
This job starts as soon as possible!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!