To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You possess secondary vocational (MBO) intellectual and professional abilities or higher
- You have at least 2 years of recent working or intern experience in logistics, for instance as an order picker or warehouse employee
- You have recent experience in driving a Man-Up order picking truck or a reach truck in a warehouse environment, or you preferably possess a forklift or reach truck certificate or are experienced in driving other warehouse trucks
- You have basic numeric skills
- You are able to perform physically demanding work (incl. standing work, lifting)
- You have experience in working with scanning apparatus
- You are available for a minimum of 36 hours per week
- You are willing to work in shifts
- You are available to work during busier periods, including holidays
- You live up to 45 km from Amsterdam Westpoort, for example in Amstelveen, Hoofddorp or Zaandam
- You have your own means of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car) to travel to the work location
This vacancy starts per January or February 2018. However, if you apply now
, we can already consider you for this position!
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the orange “Solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online using the “Solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written a short motivation (without a completed questionnaire we can’t continue with your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
If the vacancy is still featured on the Manpower website, it means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!