To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You are available for 40 hours per week (32 hours is also possible)
- You have at least 1 year working experience with customer service in an international organization
- You have at least an intermediate vocational education (EQF level 3)
- You master the Hungarian language (at least C1 level)
- You also master the English language on B2+ level
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow at the moment
In agreement, you will start work as soon as possible
Does this vacancy appeal to you and do you feel you are a good match for this job? Please use the “solliciteer direct” button to apply online. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that appears after you have logged in and written down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information provided
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still featured on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!