Do you have excellent work ethic? Are you physically fit enough to stand on your feet for a whole day? Is working in a fast paced environment just the thing for you? Does a fulltime job with a nice shift allowance sound good to you? Then we are looking for you!
Manpower is looking for motivated and accurate production workers who lives in Hoofddorp, who is able to work at Schiphol-Rijk.
Why would you want to work as a production worker?
Duties as a production worker
- Minimum gross salary of 11,00 euro per hour
- Travel allowance of 0,19 euro per km with a maximum of 4,76 euro net a day
- Fulltime job in a lively environment
- Shift allowance when you work between 6.15 – 7.00 hrs (50%) and 18.00 – 22.30 hrs (25%)
- Worklocation is easily accessible with public transport
- Great team with an informal culture and fun colleagues
- Arranged transport if you work in the evening shift till 22.30 hrs
As production worker in Hoofddorp you will be working at Schiphol airport. Here you will be responsible for the assembly of parts on a motherboard. This means technical insight, accuracy, and a fast working pace with small parts are the most important qualities we are looking for. Your daily duties will be:
- Building a perfectly working service
- Put small pieces at the line
- Put a hard drive on top of the motherboard
- Work in a team
For this job production experience is more important than IT experience, which is not necessary for the job. So if you are looking for explicit IT work, this is not the job for you.