Over de functie
Would you like to work at an international logistics company? Are you looking for a job as a warehouse employee? Are you available on short term notice? And do you have your own transport? In this case, Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse employees in Tilburg.
As a warehouse employee you will be performing the following working activities:
- Picking of orders
- Sorting and counting over the products
- Configuring of electronics
- Placing the products on the correct location
- Preparing products for transport
Depending on your precious experience and valid certificates, you could also be deployed at other departments where you can:
- Work with EPT (valid certificate is a must)
- Driving reach truck or forklift truck (valid certificates are a must)
- Driving Man Up Truck (valid certificate is a must)
Over het bedrijf
Syncreon is a global provider of advanced supply chain services. They offer a full range logistics services in an asset-light business model provide inbound, outbound and fulfilment, transportation management and aftermarket logistics services. Syncreon has developed long-standing customer relationships and has served the premier technology brands for decades.
It's an international company in which English is the official language.
2 shift = from 7.00 till 16.00 hour and from 14.00 till 23.00 hour.
3 shift = from 6.00 till 14.00 hour, from 14.00 till 22.00 hour and from 22.00 till 6.00 hour.
2 shift (early – late): 8,75%
3 shift (vroeg - late- night): 13,75%
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 9,50 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- An additional fee of 8,75% - 13,75%
- Job within an international logistics company
- Weekly fresh fruit
- Career opportunities
- Obtaining your AFS certificate (safety certificate)
- Annual staff party
- Long term vacancy
To qualify for this job as a warehouse employee, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
It's an advantage if you also meet the following requirements:
- You are physically capable to perform heavy work
- You can communicate good in English
- You have your own transportation (car, bike or scooter)
- You live within a radius of 50 km of Tilburg for example in Waalwijk, Breda or Oosterhout
- You can apply for a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
- You are available for at least 28 hours per week
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have experience as a warehouse employee
- You are available to work on holidays
- You are available to work the nightshift (during the high season)
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- A telephone interview will be conducted with you to determine whether you are qualified
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!