To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
• You have a valid Dutch reach truck certificate (or are wiling to renew your certificate via our Manpower Logistics Academy)
• You have experience within the logistics and with driving a reachtruck
• You are 18 years or older (regarding the working hours)
• You are able to apply for a certificate of good behavior (VOG)
• You have experience with physically heavy work
• You are available for a minimum of 32 - 40 hours per week in a two shift roster
• You live up to 50 km from Venray, for instance in Helmond, Nijmegen, Weeze or Venlo
• You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button.
The application process
- Apply online via the "solliciteer direct" button
- Please note that we will try to call you after you have filled out the questionnaire. The phone number we will use is: 088-2828185
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!