Over de functie
Are you looking for a job in supply chain? And do you have at least a Bachelor’s degree? Apply immediately, Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for logistic employee in Lewedorp.
As a deployer you will be performing the following working activities:
- Take care of a weekly planning (from production facilities in Holland and Belgium to external warehouses in Holland, Belgium and France)
- Arrange transport
- Monitor deployment planning
- Check and approve invoices
Over het bedrijf
McCain products can be found in thousands of restaurants and supermarket freezers in more than 160 countries - one in every three French fries in the world is a McCain fry. In addition to fries, McCain also produces other foods, including snacks, meals and vegetables for both the retail and foodservice industries.
The business has grown significantly over the years, from 30 employees and global sales of CDN$150,000, to now employing more than 20,000 people with global sales of CDN$8.5 billion.
This company operates across six continents with 51 sites, works with farmers around the world and use over 6.5 million tonnes of potatoes every year.
The working hours for this position are between office hours.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 2.400 – 3.200 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have a Bachelor’s degree in logistics
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience as a deployer or logistics employee
- You have experience in working with SAP
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Goes, for example in Lewedorp or Middelburg
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!