Over de functie
You have a strong customer mindset. You master the English language and another European language. You are looking for a part time job and can’t wait to start. Then, you could be the new customer service employee at BPSC in Terneuzen!
Manpower is looking for a multiple language speaking customer service employee on behalf of Dow Chemical in Terneuzen.
As a part time customer service employee you will be working at the customer service department. This department supports clients during the order processes phase: from entering the order in the various systems up to the delivery of the product. The customer service department serves as the connection between the internal organization, clients and third parties, such as suppliers.
- Performing near due and past due collection activities
- Managing orders that are being held on credit block
- Applying payments and performing off sets
- Resolving customer short payments
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies on customer accounts
- Additional transactional activities, including but not limited to tax certificate updates, web portal review, document retrieval, and customer contact information updates
Over het bedrijf
About the company
Dow combines the power of science and technology in order to improve things that are essential to the progress of human kind. Dow Terneuzen is Dow Chemical's second biggest production location in the world. Almost 1700 people are actively working at Dow Terneuzen. Working at Dow is special.
The basic principle is that each employee is responsible for the work he or she does. Also, in the performance of work, there is a large amount of freedom. Therefore,
Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study and improve your skills, which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
In this function the working hours are between office hours. In this function it’s possible to work 24, 32 or 40 hours a week.
What do we offer you
- Salary between 2.100 – 2.600 euros per month (based on 40 hours per week)
- Permanent contract is a possibility
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Online training platform via Manpower (StudyTube)
- Part time function for at least 24 hours a week
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have at least 1 year working experience with customer service in an international organization
- You have at least an intermediate vocational education (MBO 4)
- You master the English language on C1 level
- You also master another European language
- You are available for a minimum of 24 hours per week (32 hours or 40 hours is also possible)
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Middelburg or Hulst or willing to relocate nearby Terneuzen
- You have your own transportation (moped, scooter or car) OR you ar willing to buy your own car or scooter to travel
- You are able to apply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
- You are in the possession of a valid work-permit for the Netherlands
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the button.The application process
- Apply online via the button
To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!