Do you want to work in logistics? Would you like to obtain a reach truck license and increase your chances on the labor market? And do you live in the Helmond area? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For our client, based in Deurne (near Helmond and Eindhoven), Manpower is looking for multiple logistics employees that are able to start as soon as possible and would like to obtain their reach truck license by joining Manpower’s Logistics Academy and participating in a unique training program. The fun part of this logistics job is that you will be responsible for a variety of tasks and you will be working in a nice team.
What do we offer you:
- A gross salary of 9,23 euro (9,81 euro when in possession of reachtruck certificate)
- Shift allowance of 12,5% after 21:00 h.
- A fulltime job during the day and/or in 2 different shifts
- Travel allowance up to 137 euro net per month
- On-the-job training when you start working
- The chance to obtain a reach truck license after 4 to 6 weeks of working
What will your job entail?
As logistics employee, you will always be working in a team, which ensures a great combination between working hard and time for fun. At first, you will be working 4 to 6 weeks, to get to know the company. After that, you will get a chance to follow a three-day reachtruck training. In this position you will work carefully and accurately, you keep your head cool in stressful situations and are responsible for a variety of tasks, such as:
- Loading and unloading of containers
- Checking incoming goods
- Collecting and shipping orders
- Execution of various manufacturing operations
- Keeping the department clean
- Committing to the quality, company and safety rules
- Performing work using the reachtruck