To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have a Bachelor degree in Engineering or Chemistry
- You have a minimum of 5 years working experience as a process engineer, preferably within the Petrochemical industry
- You are capable of leading projects independently
- You have experience with all aspects of Process Engineering design work, like design of heat exchangers, pumps, control valves, relief valves, composition of spec sheets, creating P&ID’s and line lists etc.
- You understand Chemical Engineering fundamentals and how to apply them to technical problems
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Middelburg, Goes, Hulst or Hoek
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You are able to aply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
We are looking forward to your online application!