Over de functie
There are a number of vacancies for production schedulers within the Integrated Supply Chain team.
The vacancies have been created due to the integration of heritage Dow Corning systems into Dow. This will take place in EMEA in November 2017 and the rest of the world in February 2018. During this period the scheduling community need extra support to handle both the day to day scheduling of the production units and the work involved in integrating the SAP systems.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several production schedulers in Terneuzen.
As production scheduler you will be performing the following working activities:
- Managing critical raw materials
- Establishing production plans based on customer orders and priorities in a cost effective manner
- Managing inventory to achieve individual targets
- Maintaining on time delivery performance through the integration period
Over het bedrijf
Dow Chemical combines the power of science and technology in order to improve things that are essential to the progress of human kind. Dow Terneuzen is Dow Chemical's second biggest production location in the world. Almost 1700 people are actively working at Dow Terneuzen.
Working at Dow and BPSC is special. Every employee takes responsibility for the work that he or she does. With the performing of your tasks, a big degree of freedom is permitted.
To keep improving your skills, Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study. Which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
The working hours for this position are between 8.00 and 18.00 hour.
What do we offer you?
Job requirementsTo qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- A gross salary of 3.000 – 3.500 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Reimbursment of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Reimbursment of expenses for abroad
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have a MBO 4 or Bachelor’s degree, preferebly in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or technical degree (Engineering)
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience as a planner
- You master the English language in speech and writing
- You also master the German OR French language in speech and writing
- You have experience in working with Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- You preferably have experience in working with SAP
- You are flexible to travel to Germany or Belgium for > 1 month
- You are available for a 40 hours per week
- You have excellent communication skills
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You are able to aply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!