Do you master the English language both spoken and written? Do you have at least 2 years of experience in a production or warehouse environment? Do you live in the area of Schiphol for example Amsterdam, Haarlem, Hoofddorp or Leiden? If that is the case, Manpower is looking for you!
For an international company within the computer industry, Manpower is looking for a teamlead quality material control worker.
About your job
As a teamlead quality material control worker (Material Review Board (MRB) Lead) you are responsible for deciding where all material that is non-conforming the set rules and restrictions within the company, needs to be disposed and how this needs to be done.
You are responsible for inspecting production material and customer returns
- Maintaining quality inspection documentation
- Moving inspected material out of MRB
- Ensuring that all MRB documentation is prepared and distributed
- Coordinate the daily MRB meeting
- Inspecting incoming purchased material
- Maintain, receive and inspect documentation