Over de functie
Do you have any experience working in a warehouse? Are you full time available for work? Do you want to work for an international company?
For our logistic client, located in Aalsmeer, Noord-Holland, Manpower is looking for warehouse employees.
Your responsibilities as warehouse employee are:
- Packaging and repackaging of goods
- Unloading, monitoring and record incoming goods
- Sort, place and transferring stored goods
- Record your acts in the automated systems
- Tidying and cleaning of equipment and the work enviroment
Over het bedrijf
We are offering you this job as warehouse employee at our international logistic client in Aalsmeer (near Schiphol). The organisation is one of the world’s leading logstics providers. They are spread across the entire world, with around 25 locations within the Benelux.
Wat do we offer you?
- Gross salary of €9,91 per hour
- Travel allowance to a maximum of 50 km with €0,19 per km
- Overtime is paid (135%)
- Contract for several months with the possibility of extension
From 08.00 till 18.00 hours, from monday to friday.
What are we looking for?
- You are available to work fulltime
- You have experience with working in a warehouse (preference)
- You are able to do physical work by carrying heavy boxes
- You master the English language
- You do not have any criminal behaviours registered to your name
- You live within a range of 40 km of Aalsmeer (for example Amsterdam, Hoofddorp or Haarlem)
As soon as possibleHow can you be considered for this job as soon as possible?
- Apply online through the orange button 'Solliciteer direct'
- Fill out the questionnaire (you will receive an e-mail within a few minutes after you have applied for the vacancy)
- Complete this questionnaire as soon as possible so we can take your application into consideration
- Review of your application based on your resume and further information
Is this vacancy assembly line production work Schiphol still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!
For this job, it's important that your resume is up to date. Please make sure that you add an up to date resume during your application.