Over de functie
Does performing administrative tasks and working with the latest high-tech devices sound like a perfect combination? Do you find personal development and socializing an important aspect of a job? If the above applies to you, we might have the perfect job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several administrative warehouse employees for Schenker Logistics in Breda.
As an administrative warehouse employee will be performing the following working activities:
- Processing data and implementing the information in SAP
- Testing and scanning the electronic devices
- Screening the electronic products
Over het bedrijf
You might have seen the big white trucks with the black and red logo? Or the huge warehouses in Tilburg or Breda? Both possible, because Schenker is an international logistics company that offers clients not only transportation possibilities, but also storage and transshipment. The products that arrive on a daily basis at the location in Breda are high-tech electronical devices such as computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
In dayshift between 07.30 – 18.00.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 9,86 euro per hour
- Pool and football table in the canteen
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of max. 6,14 euro per working day
- A fulltime job for 30 - 40 hours a week
- Annual staff parties
- Growth opportunities
- Working within an international company
- Free access to an online study platform
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You are available from Monday until Friday
- You have a passion for technology
- You can work under time pressure
- You have never been in contact with the police or justice department
- You are available for a minimum of 30 to 40 hours per week
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- Make the online assessment that you receive by e-mail
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on our website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!