What makes you the perfect fit? You:
- are 18 years or older (because of the working hours)
- are available for 32 - 40 hours a week and willing to work in a two-shifts
- can provide a certificate of good conduct (VOG) (this is a statement indicating that you have no criminal record)
- are a resident of Venray or up to 50 km from there, for example in Oostrum, Venlo, Nijmegen or Helmond
- have your own transportation (bike, car, scooter, etc.)
- are physically able to perform long-term heavy activities (bending, lifting, lots of walking and standing)
There are multiple start dates for this job, depending on your availability.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online by clicking on the 'apply now' button.The application procedure
- Apply online by clicking on the 'apply now' button
- Please note that we will try to call you after you have filled out the questionnaire. The phone number we will use is: 088-2828128
- An assessment of your CV, selection questionnaire and additional information will be conducted
- Your application will be forwarded to the Manpower establishment and further steps will be taken regarding the process of your application
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for a phone or live interview at Manpower
- Following the phone (or live) interview, you might be invited to an interview with the clientIf this vacancy is still visible on the Manpower website, this means the function is still available.
We are looking forward to meeting you!