Would you like to work at one of the world's largest logistics companies? A company that cares for it employees, offers you opportunities to develop your skills and grow your career? If you're available for a part-time or full-time job in the Venray area, CEVA Logistics might be the employer you're looking for! Would you like to know more about this warehouse employee job? Keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for multiple warehouse employees for the distribution centre of CEVA Logistics in Oostrum, near Venray.
What will you be doing?
As warehouse employee you have a key role in the entire logistics process. You can expect to perform the following working activities:
Availability and working hours
- Processing goods with a hand scanner
- Processing incoming goods
- Picking orders
- Processing data in ERP or another computer systems for logistics management
- Supporting and assisting colleagues with various warehouse and packing activities
- Instructing new colleagues
If you choose to work for CEVA Logistics, you will be working an average of 32 to 40 hours a week in two shifts from Monday to Friday:
- 6:00 to 15:00 hrs or 15.00 to 0.00 hrs
- 6.00 to 15.00 hrs or 10.00 to 20.00 hrs
About once every two months, you can choose to work on the weekend. This is not a requirement
, but you will receive an extra fee of 50% for working on Saturdays!