Production employee nedlin Hoensbroek - Heerlen
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
€ 9,95 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Are you looking for a job in production and do you already have experience in for example production, logistics or cleaning? Do you want to work during day time? And do you want to start as soon as possible? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For nedlin based in Hoensbroek, near Heerlen, Manpower is looking for production employees.
What are you going to do at nedlin?
As production employee your job is to let the laundry leave the building clean and with a fresh fragrance. nedlin receives clothes and linen from hospitals and health institutions.You process the linen at an assembly line or mangle. You don’t have to fold or iron the linen, the machine will do this this for you! You will work with your colleagues in an open and friendly environment.
Over het bedrijf
About the enterprise
You are going to work for nedlin in Hoensbroek. nedlin is a specialist in renting linen and textile. They offer their services to hotels, health institutions and industrial companies in the Netherlands and abroad. nedlin is one of the most modern industrial laundromats in the Benelux. When you choose to work for nedlin service, efficiency and reliability are central.
What will be your working hours?
You will work parttime between 07.00 and 17.00 from Monday until Friday. The department where laundry is sorted works from 05.30 until 17.00.It is possible that you will also work on Saturday morning. We expect you to be flexible with regard to working hours and –times. You will be working between 20 and 30 hours per week. You will receive a schedule every Thursday for the next week. You can also work fulltime for a minimum of 36 hours per week.
We are looking for you! But what do we offer?
- Salary of 9,95 euro gross per hour (when you are 23 years or older)
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,13 euro per kilometer
- “On the job” training when you start working
- Job for a longer period, with a chance at a contract at nedlin after two years
- Nice colleagues and a great working environment
What do we expect from you?
- You have experience in a job where you have to do active work, for example in production, logistics, catering or cleaning
- You are available between 07.00 and 17.00 from Monday until Friday
- You like to be active all day and are physically able to do standing work
- You have your own transport
- You live in the middle or south of Limburg or across the border in Germany or Belgium, for example in Maastricht, Heerlen, Aken or Genk
You can start as soon as possible! Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply direct via the “apply direct” button.
The hiring process
- Apply online by pressing the button “apply direct”.
- Fill in the selection questions
- An assessment based on your CV, the questionnaire and additional information is conducted
- Your application will be sent to the Manpower esthablisment/branche for further processing
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for a interview by telephone
- A job interview will possibly be scheduled with the client
We are looking forward to your online application!