Over de functie
Are you familiar with finance? Are you looking for a fulltime job? Do you have knowlegde about accounts receivable? If these characteristics apply to you, continue reading and find out what we’ve got for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an accounts receivable employee for an international company which is operating in business services.
As an accounts receivable employee you will be performing the following working activities:
- Ensuring all customers are being risk-assessed by Credit limit review with sales and liaising with HQ
- Regular review of customer master data to ensure constant updates
- Invoicing and accounts receivable balance review, for example perform pre-billing verification with customers especially EH and damage and review credit notes and debit notes raised by non-finance personnel
- Ensure cash receipts are properly matched to invoices
- Monitoring accounts receivable aging
Over het bedrijf
About the company
You will be working at an international company which is world leader in providing the world with a reusable metal box system that provides packaging, transportation and storage for global core industries. You will be working in a small team where you have 3 other colleagues.
At the moment we are not able to provide you with more information about the company. Further on in the application process, we will inform you about this.
The working hours for this position are during working hours from Monday till Friday.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary between 2.400 and 2.650 euro per month
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- The possibility to work in an international operating organisation which gives you the opportunity to gain more experience in this field
- The opportunity for a permanent contract when you are functioning properly
- You will be working in a small team which consists of 3 persons
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have an intermediate vocational degree
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience as an accounts receivable employee
- You master the English language in speech and writing, since this is a vacancy at an international company
- You have experience in working with Microsoft Office
- You are familiar in working with accounts receivable
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to a max of 30 km from Maastricht, for example in Heerlen or Sittard
Starting date of the vacancy
This job starts from the first of August 2017.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!