To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have an intermediate vocational degree
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience as an accounts receivable employee
- You master the English language in speech and writing, since this is a vacancy at an international company
- You have experience in working with Microsoft Office
- You are familiar in working with accounts receivable
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to a max of 30 km from Maastricht, for example in Heerlen or Sittard
Starting date of the vacancy
This job starts from the first of August 2017.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!