To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You have at least a Bachelor degree
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a commercial, shared services, industrial/manufacturing or engineering related job role
- You master the English language both spoken and written
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes or Middelburg of Vlissingen
- You have your own vehicle (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You have experience in working with Microsoft Office programs
- You do not have a criminal record and can submit a declaration of good behaviour (VOG in Dutch)
- You are not already in a application process at DOW
- You have the ability to work with cultures and diverse geographies, as the position may include numerous legal entities of the company.
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and write down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to process your application further)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!