Customer service employee native French Maastricht
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
Arvato Benelux BV
€ 10,00 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Parlez-vous Français? Ensuite, vous pouvez postuler à cette offre!
For their client Rituals, Arvato is looking for new customer support employees in Maastricht. Are you looking for a new job in customer service? Then keep on reading!
Arvato is looking for customer service employee for the Rituals project. Rituals is a well-known retail company in home & body cosmetics.
As a customer service employee you will answer questions about Rituals home and body products, online orders, delivery status, payments and returns. What makes this job so special, is that your goals is to not sell the beauty products. Instead, your primary goal is to make the consumer feel good and help the consumer turn daily routines into more meaningful rituals.
You will answer telephone calls, e-mails, and social media messages in French and in English or Dutch.
Over het bedrijf
Working at Arvato
You will work for the Rituals project in a friendly, motivated team from different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, which are passionate about consumer care and making the consumer happy. Once you start working at Arvato, you will soon get the know all your colleagues via one of their fun events.
You will work between 30 and 36 hours a week, depending on your schedule. Working hours are from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
What’s in it for you?
Arvato offers you:
- A gross salary of 10 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Discount on your gym membership
- Fun events
- Education opportunities
To qualify for this job, it is important that you:
- have affinity with Rituals products
- master the French language at a native level in speech and writing
- master the English or Dutch language at a good level in speech and writing
- are a good listener, summarizer and you ask the right questions
- are a multitask talent and are able to deal with several computer systems at the same time
- are strong with problem analysis
- are available for a minimum of 30 hours a week
- are fulltime available for a two week (paid) training before starting your job
- live up to 35 km from Maastricht, for instance in Sittard, Heerlen or Luik (Liège)
You can start as soon as possible!
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company