Initiative and a team player are words that describes you. To fullfil this job as a maintenance supervisor at an international organization, you have at least 5 years of experience with maintenance and/or construction. If something does not work with the production machine, you are always available to work on call to solve this problem. Does this sound interesting to you? Then you are the person Manpower is looking for!
For our client, which is a company that builds computer servers for their client, Manpower is looking for a fullltime maintenance supervisor at Oude Meer (in the area of Schiphol airport).
About the job
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing. The employee covenants that he shall also perform duties other than the ones which are considered his usual duties when such performance is expected from him. The employee will functionally report directly to engineering services manager.
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
• Use a variety of hand and power tools/equipment in performing duties
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
• Organize schedules and assign work activity. He/She may perform training to ensure individuals have all the requisite skills
• Developing and implementing maintenance procedures and maintaining personnel records
• Evaluate each worker's performance to ensure quality operations
What we offer you
- Gross salary of € 18 per hour (depending on experience and skills)
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cents per kilometer. With a maximum of €4,76
- Additional surcharge if you are working before 7:00 am and after 19:00 pm
- Temporary contract with the possibility to have a direct contract via our client
- Fulltime job of 38,75 hours per week