About CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics is one of the world’s leading logistics providers. CEVA has offices and warehouses across the entire world, totalling around 160 locations. The warehouse located in Eindhoven provides logistics services for several customers.
You will be working in a multicultural team where you can socialise with your fellow colleagues outside of work. Apart from the annual department party and summer barbecue, you can also celebrate the holidays together!
With CEVA growing every single day, we are looking for reinforcement! Training and development are a priority at CEVA. Not only will you receive a standard EPT training, but you will also have the opportunity to grow into a mentor or assistant supervisor role.
In this position, you will either work in a day shift or in 2 shifts. The working hours for the day shift are between 10.00 and 19.00 hrs. The working hours for the 2 shifts are from 6.00 until 15.00 hrs or from 15.00 hrs until midnight.
Why do you want to work at CEVA Logistics?
- A gross salary of 10.16 euros per hour (from age 21 and up)
- Reimbursement of travel costs of 14.85 euros max. per day
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 21.00 hrs
- The possibility to obtain several certificates, including EPT and forklift and reach truck certificates
- Pension accrual through Manpower
- Fulltime job for 40 hours per week
- A vacancy for a longer period of time
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract with CEVA Logistics