Warehouse employee Michael Kors Venlo
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
Michael Kors (Europe) BV
€ 9,63 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Are you looking for a fulltime job in logistics? Would you like to work in a safe warehouse, with the newest materials? Are a good salary and working for a longer period of time important for you? Then Manpower has the job for you!
Employment agency Manpower is urgently looking for 100 warehouse employees for the Michael Kors warehouse in Venlo. Interested? Don't wait too long with your application!
At Michael Kors you will be working with the newest materials and many colleagues, most of them are new, just like you.
You will perform many different activities, such as:
- Check and register incoming goods
- Orderpicking and packing
- Pack goods
- Check labels and make packages ready for transportation
Over het bedrijf
You will be working at Michael Kors, an international designer of luxurious accessories and ready-to-wear collections. Since its establishment in 1981, the company has only known growth. This is why recently a warehouse in Venlo was opened for Michael Kors, consisting of eight warehouses and one office.
The distribution center stalls popular Michael Kors products, which are shipped to various countries in Europe and the Middle-East. As a warehouse employee, you are a part of this international and growing company!
At Michael Kors working hours are from Monday to Friday between 6.00 a.m. and 12.00 midnight. You are expected to be flexible during these hours. If you work between 7.00 p.m. and 7.00 a.m., you will receive a shift allowance of 30%.
You can work fulltime (40 hours a week). It is possible that in some weeks you will work less than that, for instance 32 hours a week.
What do we offer you
- A gross salary of 9,63 euro per hour
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km (with a max. of 7,60 euro per day)
- Shift allowance of 30% when working between 7.00 p.m. and 7.00 a.m.
- Paid training on the job
- Working for an international and popular brand
- Vacancy for a longer period of time, with possibilities to grow
Employment agency Manpower is looking for motivated, accurate, and flexible logistic employees. To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You like to be active in your work, such as walk, stand, and lift packages and you are able to perform these physical tasks
- You are able to apply for a code of good conduct (VOG). To obtain this certificate, it requires that you have never been in contact with the justice department and do NOT have any criminal behavior attached to your name
- You live in the Venlo area, for instance in Venray of Roermond
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
When you have experience as a warehouse employee, logistics employee, orderpicker or production worker this is a big plus (however, it is not required).
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Are you the warehouse employee Manpower is looking for? Apply via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down you motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company