- have a clear understanding of the Dutch, English OR German language
- are physically able to perform long-term heavy work (bending, lifting, lots of walking and standing)
- are willing to work in three and/or five shifts
- are prepared to work during the weekends. You will get a shift allowance!
- are 37,5 hours a week available
- are willing to work during weekends when there are emergency requests
- have your own transport, for example a bike, scooter or car (Vistaprint isn’t accessible by public transport during all working hours)
- are willing to work in a hectic environment
- live in a maximum of 50 kilometer from Venlo, for example Venray or Roermond
Besides this you are able to work in a team and independently. You are flexible in your working hours and you feel responsible for your work. And of course you are highly motivated!
Starting date vacancy
You can start as soon as possible.
How to apply for this vacancy
- Apply via the orange ‘solliciteer direct’ button
- Fill out the online questionnaire
- Processing of your application based on your resume and further information
- Possible interview, by phone or face to face
- Job interview at company
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the orange button “solliciteer direct”.