Warehouse employee Vistaprint Venlo
Aantal uren per week:
Full time/Part time:
€ 9,95 bruto per uur
Over de functie
Do you manage the Dutch, English OR German language? Do you want to work as a logistic employee? And do you live near Venlo, for example Venray, Tegelen or Roermond? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For Vistaprint in Venlo Manpower is looking for multiple logistic employees, who are flexible, are able to do heavy work and are willing to work in three and/or five shifts.
As a logistic employee you will have the following responsibilities:
- Labeling and scanning products
- Tracking stock
- Deliver materials to the different departments in the warehouse
- Accepting goods and packages at the department Inbound
- Scan products
- Take care of the internal transport of orders, goods and packages
- Load and unload goods and packages
Over het bedrijf
Vistaprint is a multinational with e-commerce as its core offering everything from print promotions to marketing services and digital marketing solutions for small business and individuals to profile themselves on the market. At the moment Vistaprint has over 3.100 employees worldwide in approximately 120 countries. In Venlo you will find one of the three production companies with over 400 employees. Here digital orders are converted to actual print work.
Work hours: 37,5 hours per week in three and/or five shifts;
Morning shift: from 6.30 to 14.30
Afternoon shift: from 14.30 to 22.30
Night shift: from 22.30 to 6.30
Your working days will be from Monday until Sunday.
We are currently looking for you! What we offer? - the following:
- A job as logistics employee or as warehouse employee with Vistaprint
- You will receive a gross salary of 9,95 per hour excluding shift allowance
- Shift allowance is depending on your shift:
Allowance of 25% for all hours between 06.00 – 08.00 hours and between 18.00 – 20.00 hours
Allowance of 50% for all hours between before 06.00 hours and after 20.00 hours.
Allowance of 50% for all hours on Saturday till 14.00 hours.
Allowance of 75% for all hours between 0.00 - 06.00 hours for Friday till Saturday and Sunday till Monday.
Allowance of 100% for all hours on Saturday after 14.00 hours and on Sunday
Allowance of 125% for all overworkhours from Monday till Friday between 08.00 – 18.00 hours
- You will receive a raise after 26 weeks to a gross salary of 10,81 euro per hour
- Last but not least you will receive reimbursements of travel expenses; 0,19 euro per KM - based on traveling with your own car, with a maximum of 16,20 euro per day.
- have a clear understanding of the Dutch, English OR German language
- are physically able to perform long-term heavy work (bending, lifting, lots of walking and standing)
- are willing to work in three and/or five shifts
- are prepared to work during the weekends. You will get a shift allowance!
- are 37,5 hours a week available
- are willing to work during weekends when there are emergency requests
- have your own transport, for example a bike, scooter or car (Vistaprint isn’t accessible by public transport during all working hours)
- are willing to work in a hectic environment
- live in a maximum of 50 kilometer from Venlo, for example Venray or Roermond
Besides this you are able to work in a team and independently. You are flexible in your working hours and you feel responsible for your work. And of course you are highly motivated!
Starting date vacancy
You can start as soon as possible.
How to apply for this vacancy
- Apply via the orange ‘solliciteer direct’ button
- Fill out the online questionnaire
- Processing of your application based on your resume and further information
- Possible interview, by phone or face to face
- Job interview at company
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the orange button “solliciteer direct”.