Over de functie
Are you looking for a temporary job on the demand chain management? The management of relationships between suppliers and customers to deliver the best value to the customer at the least cost to the demand chain as a whole. Does this sounds interesting to you? Apply immediately, Manpower is looking for you.
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a supply chain planner in Terneuzen.
As an supply chain planner you will be performing the following working activities:
- Set up materials in SAP following MSOR tasks for Re-order point (ROP) planning process
- Set up materials in APO / complete material Master in DRP process
- Run daily ROP planning process in SAP and generate replenishment bulk orders for the pack out of appropriate packaged materials at the DC
- Run daily ATP issue report and highlight issues to the CSR
- Daily Stock out / Stock low check in SAP (MD07) for DCM manufactured materials at the Distribution Center (DC)
- Highlight supply issues to Customer Service / Sales /Supply chain manager
- Interact with the plants and the DC
- Run weekly Inbound/Outbound demand report to review the pack out plan over the next 13 weeks is not exceeded at the DC and highlight problems
- Collect required data and attend weekly Outbound, Inbound, DCM Supply and monthly Pre S&OP
- Monthly review of ROP (safety stock) levels and adjust where necessary
- Run a monthly forecast consumption report in SAP and highlight demand issues to Demand managers / analysts
- Monthly inventory analysis for shelf life passed / slow moving materials and follow up for ongoing actions also prepare data for the monthly SMOG teleconference
- Continuous support for projects to improve the DRP processes
Over het bedrijf
Dow Chemical combines the power of science and technology in order to improve things that are essential to the progress of human kind. Dow Terneuzen is Dow Chemical's second biggest production location in the world. Almost 1700 people are actively working at Dow Terneuzen.
Part of Dow is BPSC. As an independent company, BPSC delivers customized services to the Dow business and joint ventures throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India. Among customized services, BPSC also offers logistics services and administrative services such as billing and purchasing. BPSC (Business Process Service Center) is a worldwide industry key player with more than 600 employees and more than 45 different nationalities. This means that BPSC is filled with a great variety of people with each there own talents.
Working at Dow and BPSC is special. Every employee takes responsibility for the work that he or she does. With the performing of your tasks, a big degree of freedom is permitted.
To keep improving your skills, Manpower offers an online learning platform (Studytube) which allows you - without obligation and free of charge - to study. Which keeps you future-proof for the demanding labour market of today!
The working hours for this position are between office hours.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 3.100 – 3.800 euro per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km
- Reimbursment of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Online learning platform (Studytube)
- A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
- The opportunity for a permanent contract
- A temporary vacancy until the end of this year with a possibility for extension
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
Starting date of the vacancy
- You at least have a Bachelor degree
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in supply chain planning, scheduling or management
- You master the English language in speech and writing excellent
- You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
- You live up to 80 km from Terneuzen, for example in Goes, Cadzand or Hoek
- You have your own way of transportation (bicycle, moped, scooter or car)
- You are able to aply for a Code of Good Conduct (VOG)
- You are not already in mediation for a job at Dow
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button. The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button- To speed up the application process, we kindly ask you to send your CV in English
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!