Over de functie
Proud owner of a Business degree? Any experience of working in a high pressure, internationale working environment? A master in the English language and project management or analytical experience?
Apply immediately, Manpower is looking for you!
For KPMG, location Amstelveen, we are looking for an operations support associate fulltime.
Global clients are critical to KPMG for the fees they generate and for their impact on our Brand. Success with these clients is fundamental to the success of KPMG.
With operations in diverse countries, global clients have complex needs.
To meet these challenges and requirements, Global Sales & Markets has developed the Global Accounts Program. The program works to harness the knowledge and skills of our people across services, industries and member firms in service of 275+ global clients.
Reporting to the GSM Reporting Manager, the GSM Operations Support Associate will be responsible for the delegated operations activities and assisting the team in delivering high quality and timely reporting on operations. The individual will also be responsible for providing ad-hoc support on the other reporting activities.
Over het bedrijf
Manpower offers you a responsible job as an operations support associate at KPMG, location Amstelveen
the departmet Global Sales & Markets comprises an international team of diverse professionals who drive the sales and markets agenda in support of KPMG’s practices. It encompasses centres of excellence in : Global Accounts, Sales & Business Development and Pursuits, Proposals & Bids.
The working hours for this position are from Monday till Friday from 08.30 - 17.00.
What do we offer you?
A gross salary between 2.200 euros a month
Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro p/km
A fulltime job for 40 hours a week
Temporary employment contract ( after the temp contract, chance to receive a contract from our client)
A permanent vacancy for 1 year ( and longer)
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
You have a degree Business Management
You experience of working in a high pressure, professional, international working environment
You master the Dutch language in speech and writing fluently
You master the English language in speech and writing fluently
You have excellent skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
You have project management and analytical experience
You have good understanding of the KPMG matrix structure, communities and culture highly beneficial
You are available for a minimum of 40 hours per week
You live up to 30 km from Amstelveen , for example Amsterdam or Hoofddorp
Our succesfull candidate should be able to implement hange and understand and present new ways of working:
• Efficient and highly organised, with the ability to calmly and effectively prioritise and juggle multiple projects
• Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
• Sharp, proactive, pragmatic and resilient
• Good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
• Track record of delivering and delivery focused; hands on mentality
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to engage, build networks and relationships
• Proven communication skills
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button.
The application process
Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!