Vistaprint is a multinational with e-commerce as its core offering everything from print promotions to marketing services and digital marketing solutions for small business and individuals to profile themselves on the market. At the moment Vistaprint has over 3.100 employees worldwide in approximately 120 countries. In Venlo you will find one of the three production companies with over 400 employees. Here digital orders are converted to actual print work.
36,5 hours per week from Monday until Sunday in three shifts:
Morning shift: from 6.30 to 14.30
Afternoon shift: from 14.30 to 22.30
Nightshift: from 22.30 to 6.30
Optional: dayshifts from 08.00 to 16.30 or from 11.00 to 19.00.
From November 12 until December 23 , Vistaprint works in 4 shifts on all departments. This means that you work four days, are free for one day, and then work again for four days. You will regularly work in the weekend. It's important that you can work in the weekends durig these weeks.
We are currently looking for you! What we offer? - the following:
- A job as production employee or as warehouse employee with Vistaprint
- You will receive a gross salary of 9,95 - 11,34 per hour excluding shift allowance
- The shift allowance is depending on your shift
- An additional allowance is provided when working after traditional working hours.
On Saturdays this is an additional minimum of 50% and on Saturdays from 14:00 till Sunday you will receive a 100% additional allowance!
- The opportunity for a permanent contract at Vistaprint
- Last but not least you will receive reimbursements of travel expenses, with a maximum of 16,20 euro per day