Over de functie
Are you looking for a part time job in which you can gain experience in a warehouse? Do you want to gain that experience at CEVA, one of the world's largest logistics companies? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For CEVA logistics, an international client in the area of Roosendaal, we are looking for motivated warehouse employees.
What do we offer you:
- Salary of 9,91 euros gross per hour
- Evening surcharge from 35% to 45%
- Travel allowance up to max. 50 km
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Packaging and repackaging of goods
- Checking and shipping of packages
- Unloading, monitoring and record incoming goods
- Sort, place and transferring stored goods
- Record your acts in the automated system
- Tidying and cleaning of equipment and work environment
Over het bedrijf
About the enterprise
CEVA logistics is one of the world's leading logistics providers. In the Netherlands there are 25 locations and in Oud-Gastel is a location with approximately 200 employees. The location in Oud-Gastel provides principal logistics services for five customers in particular aimed at Consumer & Retail and Industrial.
The working hours are performed in 2 or 3 dayshifts. The shifts are as follows:
06.00 - 15.00
09.00 - 18.00
12.00 - 21.00
- You are available for work on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- You are available to work 24 - 32 hours per week
- You are willing to work between 06.00 – 21.00
- You are willing to work overtime untill 24.00 during the high season
- You are 18 years or older, because of the late working hours
- You live less than 50 kilometers from Oud- Gastel (for example in Breda, Etten-Leur or Oosterhout)
- You have your own transport (such as bicycle, motorbike or car)
- You can request a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG)
Interested in this position? Please apply online.The application process
- Apply online via the “solliciteer direct” button
- Fill out the questionnaire that will appear after you have logged in and wrote down your motivation (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The local Manpower office will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the companyIs the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!