What makes you a suitable colleague?
For UPS, employment agency Manpower, is looking for a flexible warehouse employee who is capable of performing heavily physical working activities. In addition, it is important that you are able to work thorough and accurately. Finally, you set high demands on the results of you work and that you meet the following job requirements.
Start date of the vacancy
- Are available from Monday up to and including Friday during the morning shift (2.30 a.m. - 8 a.m.)
- Master the Dutch OR English language
- Are able to apply for a code of good behavior (this is a certificate that states that you have no criminal record)
- Are physically able to preform prolonged heavy work (bending and lifting up to a maximum of 25 kg)
- Have your own transportation (bicycle, car, scooter, etc), this depends on the commuting distance
- Can properly handle time pressure
- Live in Eindhoven or within a maximum radius of 30 km from Eindhoven, for example in Best, Helmond or Valkenswaard
There are multiple start dates this job, depending on your availability.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile mentioned above? Apply online by clicking on the “apply now” button. The application process
- Apply online by clicking on the “apply now” button
- Fill in the selection questionnaire right after your application (please fill out the questionnaire as quickly as possible after applying. Without these answers, we are not able to further process your application)
- You application will be assessed based on your CV, the selection questionnaire and any additional information
- Your application will be forwarded to the Manpower office and they will further process you application
- The Manpower office will contact you for a phone or live interview
- A possible interview will be scheduled at the companyAre you still able to find the vacancy on the Manpower website? This means the vacancy is still available.
We are looking forward towards your online application!