Are you currently looking for a part-time job? In the early morning? A job that you can easily combine with study, hobby or with the care for your family? And would you enjoy working for a leading logistics service provider? Please continue reading.
For UPS, a large logistics service provider in Eindhoven, Manpower is looking for warehouse employees who prefer working the morning shift. This is a job that can easily be combined with study, hobby, the care of your family or other activities.
What do we offer you?
What will be your activities within this position?
- A gross salary of 11.18 euro per hour
- A job for a minimum of 20 hours per week with a maximum of 30 hours per week
- Travel allowance of a maximum of 7,29 euro net per day
- On the job training
- A job for a longer period of time, agency based, with the possibility of obtaining a permanent contract
- Working in a international environment
As warehouse employee at UPS you will always be working in a team, which provides a nice combination between working hard and having time to socialize. After the application process, we will take a look at the various departments to find out which department suits you best.
In this function we ask of you that you work thoroughly and accurately, where you focus on targets and where you perform the following activities:
- Processing incoming goods and packages
- Unloading filled trucks with packages
- Sorting packages
This is a job where you perform heavy physical work such as a lot of walking, carrying, lifting packages and a great deal of repetitive activities.