About the company
The Manpower Logistics Academy is the trainings center for logistics in the Netherlands. We combine our knowledge of the industry with craftsmanship. Our goal is to provide you with the correct education so that you are able to work for one of our clients. We provide flexibility and speed, not only for you, but also for our clients. Craftsmanship and personal safety are the main priorities within the Manpower Logistics Academy. With the Manpower Logistics Academy we offer you the possibility to qualify yourself for internal transport job. Within the Manpower Logistics Academy, we select and train candidates. Eventually the local Manpower office will create a match between you and one of our clients.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a basic (safety) training. This training consists of an online theoretical training and a four-day practical training. The training is mainly focused on the qualified driving of a: forklift truck, a reach truck and an electric pallet truck. Once you have completed the course successfully, you will receive a certificate which is valid for five years. But, what are the advantages for you?
- The possibility to achieve a certificate and therefore the chance to start with one of Manpower’s client in for example Eindhoven
- The working conditions are different between our clients. This includes travel expenses, shift allowances and other conditions. The salaries these clients offer vary between 9,62 and 11,22 euro gross per hour
- After completing this course, you have gained more than 400% more practical experience than within regular education
- The programs are closely linked to the demand of the market. After completing this course you are able to operate the most common trucks, such as: the forklift truck, a reach truck and an electric pallet truck
- You will receive personal guidance within small groups, therefor we will be able to get to know you well and as a result we can find the right job for you.
If you are going to work for one of our logistic clients in North-Brabant, you will conduct the following activities:
- Order picking
- Packing and repacking of products
- Checking and preparing consignments for shipment
- Sort, place and transfer of stored goods
- Complying of company procedures
- Unloading, controlling, installing and transferring of goods in the warehouse
- Transporting orders
- Loading pallets with products into the trucks
- Conducting inventory counts and reporting on stock
- Registering operations in the atomized computer system