Over de functie
IT, installing and maintainig hardware & software applications is your talent! You have at least 2 years of experience within the field of IT. You can communicate in English, because you will work in an international organization. What makes you an interesting candidate is that you are very flexible and don't mind to work on call for emergencies. Are you the person Manpower is looking for? Continue reading to find out what have got to offer you!
For our client in the the Schiphol area, Manpower is looking for a hands on desktop support technician.
The IT Service Desk is the central point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. The role of the Desktop Support Technician is to provide second line support for all staff.
The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for resolving support requests as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
IT Support staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through email, phone, in person (for walk-in customers) and self-service.
What makes this job interesting?
- Gross salary between €11 - €17 per hour (depending on experience and education)
- A fulltime job of 40 hours a week
- Travel allowance of €4,76 netto a day
- With good results, you will receive a contract at the client after a few years
Over het bedrijf
Manpower is offering you this job as desktop support techniciat at a fast growing company. Their main focus is building computer servers. You are going to work in an informal, international environment.
The company culture is hands on and that is also expected from their new employees.
You wil work in day shift from 8.30 - 17.30 hours, this can be discussed further. You will also work on call for emergencies.
Why are you the perfect candidate for the job?
- You have at least 2 years of experience as desktop support technician, with the installation of computers/softwares (for examble with cables)
- You have knowledge of installing and maintaining hardware & software applications
- You have excellent understanding of the English language
- You preferably studied an education in the field of IT
- You are available on call
- You are a strong communicator
- You have a hands on mentality and are flexible
- You live within 35 km of Schiphol (for example Hoofddorp, Haarlem or Amsterdam)
Starting date vacancy
As soon as possible! Do not waste any time and apply today by clicking on the orange button solliciteer direct.
We have included a questionnaire after you have applied for this vacancy. By finishing the questionnaire you will be notified if you will be in the running for the job.
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job!