Over de functie
Are you customer minded and do you like to communicate in French? Are you looking for a part-time job and do you want to work for an international company? Then Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a part-time native French speaking customer service representative.
As a customer service representative you will work for a Belgium government project. You will support truck drives with a measurement device located in their truck.
About the company
You will be working at the contact centre from Arvato in Maastricht. You and your colleagues are responsible for delivering the best customer service. Working for Arvato means working in an informal, fast-growing organisation. Every employee will be motivated to strive for independency and development. Arvatio is an international company with over 50.000 employees in more than 35 countries.
While working at Arvato you will be central. That is why we use a Talent Pitch in our application process. In this Talent Pitch we will assess your skills and test if this job is a fit for you.
The working hours for this position are from Monday until Sunday for 24 hours per day. For working between 22.00 and 07.00 oclock you will get an allowance of 50%.
You can work part-time or fulltime for 20-26 hours per week, 26-30 hours per week or 30-36 hours per week. When you start working you will have a fulltime training from 1 week in English.
What do we offer you?
- A gross salary of 10,00 euro per hour
- Allowance of 50% for working between 22.00 and 07.00
- Reimbursement of travel expenses of 0,19 euro per km (maximum of 7,38 euro per day)
- A part-time job (minimum of 20 hours per week)
- A job for a longer period of time with a contract for 8 months
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You master the French language (minimum B2 level)
- You have a sufficient knowledge of the English language
- You are available for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- You live up to 50 kilometres from Maastricht for example in Genk, Luik or Heerlen
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the solliciteer direct button.
The application process
- Apply online via the solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- Make the online assessment that you receive by e-mail
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.
We are looking forward to your online application!