Over de functie
Are you looking for a parttime job in a warehouse? Do you like physical work? And are you able to work in the Venray area? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For CEVA Logistics in Oostrum, near Venray, Manpower is looking for parttime order pickers, who want to work 16 to 32 hours per week.
What do we offer you
- A gross salary of 9,71 euros per hour excluding shift allowance
- Shift allowance of 35% for working after 9 p.m.
- Travel allowance with a maximum of 14,56 euros per day
- High shift allowances if you choose to work during the weekends (50% on Saturday and 100% on Sunday)
- Flexible job from 16 to 32 hours a week
- Job for a longer period of time
As allround orderpicker for CEVA Venray you work precisely and will have the following responsibilities:
- Order picking of small components
- Perform diverse warehouse and wrapping tasks
- Process incoming goods with a hand scanner
- Process information in SAP for administration
- Coach new employees
What makes working for CEVA Logistics fun?
CEVA Logistics, one of world's biggest non-asset based supply chain management organizations, designs and implements solutions for national and international organizations. About 51,000 employees deliver effective and robust supply chain solutions in contract logistics, freight and transport management in various sectors. An organization you want to be part of!
You will work in a big and modern building, which has high standards when it comes to safety. CEVA Logistics offers plenty of parking spots, if you decide to come to work by car!
What about availability and working hours?
CEVA Logistics ask that you are available for at least 16 hours a week. If you are available for more hours, you can work up to 32 hours a week. You can decide which days and hours are most convenient for you to work. You receive your work schedule every Friday for the upcoming week.
CEVA Logistics works with two shifts from Monday to Friday:
- from 6 a.m. till 3 p.m.
- from 3 p.m. till midnight
It is possible you will work from 10 a.m. till 7 p.m.
For working after 9 p.m. you receive shift allowance of 35%.
Once every two months you can choose to work during the weekends (not required if you dont want to). You will receive a shift allowance of 50% on Saturday and 100% on Sunday.
What makes you a good colleague?
Manpower is looking for allround warehouse employee who can switch smoothly between different tasks. Next to that, it is important you work precisely and accurately. Furthermore, you fulfill the following requirements.
- are at least 18 years old (because of working in shifts)
- manage the English or Dutch language at a good level
- are available for at least 16 hours a week and are willing to work in shifts
- are available to work late if necessary
- are able to hand us a certificate of good conduct (VOG)
- have your own transportation (bike, motorcycle, car, etc.)
- are able to perform heavy tasks for a long period of time (bending, lifting, lots of walking and standing)
- have good social and communicative skills for coaching new employees
There are more start dates for this vacancy, depending on your availability.
How to apply for this vacancy
- Apply via the orange solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the online questionnaire (you will receive the questionnaire within minutes after applying online)
- Processing of your application based on your resume and further information
- Possible interview, by phone or face to face
- Job interview at company
Is this vacancy still online on the Manpower website? Then you can still apply for the job! Do you match the profile? Please apply via the orange button solliciteer direct.