Science and technology are fields of your interest. Chemical laboratories are your favorite place to work and you have knowledge of analytical and scientific methods. Did we just describe you? Please read on, because we are looking for you! Employment agency Manpower is looking for an analytical technician for Dow, an organisation driven by science and technology. Create a positive chain reaction and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for an analytical technician for Dow in Terneuzen.
As an analytical technician at Dow, you can expect to perform the following activities:
- Support manufacturing operations by conducting laboratory analyses
- Evaluate results and critical data
- Prepare samples and perform basic calibration, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and methods
- Use data systems to retrieve data and to monitor analytical system performance
- Report results to clients
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €2.700,- and €3.000,- per month
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre and full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of working
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed term Manpower contract at Dow
- Possibility of a permanent contract with Dow
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy via Manpower