Are you motivated and looking for a job in which you will be active all day? No desk job for you, you want to work with your hands and keep things moving! As a warehouse employee in our client’s warehouse you will be responsible for keeping the production line running by fetching the right products. We offer you a full-time job in two different shifts. Would you like to know more about this vacancy? If so, keep on reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for several warehouse workers for a company in Oude Meer, near Schiphol airport.
In this role you and your team will be making sure that the production lines are fully equipped with the necessary products. Once end products are completed, you will bring these from the production line to the warehouse. Your working day will consist of the following activities:
In addition to your own role, you also get the opportunity to support other departments!What’s in it for you?
- Processing incoming and outgoing products
- Assisting the production team
- Equipping the team with all necessary products
- Gross starting salary of €12.45 per hour
- Maximum reimbursement of travel costs of €4.76 per working day
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Full-time job of 38.75 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- A job for a longer period of time