Would you like to work in a warehouse and are you interested in a job with lots of different tasks? And do you also want to enjoy benefits such as shift work allowance, travel allowance and pension accrual? If so, then a job as a logistics worker might be the perfect fit! Do you want to know more about this position? Then keep on reading and don’t forget to apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for logistics workers for a client located in Heerenveen.
As a logistics worker you ensure that orders are delivered on time. Before you start, you will be trained so that you learn everything about the profession. Your work is physically demanding and you will be lifting and carrying a lot of good. Once you have started you are responsible for the following tasks during the morning shift:
What’s in it for you?
- Getting packages off the assembly line based on zip codes and street names
- Loading the delivery van using codes linked to the packages
- Unloading cargo from a truck
- Gross salary of €13.27 per hour
- Reimbursement of travel costs of €7.29 per working day
- Pension accrual via Manpower after six months’ work
- Free access to E-learning platform Manpower Academy
- Part-time job of 15 hours a week
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent contract
- Referral bonus if you refer friends or family as a new colleague