With your background in finance, you are the perfect person to fulfil the role of tax analyst. You not only have the right work experience, but also at least an EQF-4 diploma in that field. Nobody has your enthusiasm about analyses and declarations! If you want to apply your expertise at an internationally renowned company, this full-time job at Dow is perfect for you. You will be working part-time or full-time and earn between €2,500 and €3,200 per month. Would you like to know more about the profile and your activities? Then read on!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a tax analyst for Dow in Terneuzen.
Please note that this is a temporary position until September 2021. You will also be working from home due to covid-19 regulations.
What will you be doing?
In the role of tax analyst, you will be in charge of VAT returns. You will also save relevant data for audits for different countries. You will work closely with various financial departments within Dow, including abroad. A good command of the English language is required for this, because of the working language within the company.
Your main responsibilities are:
What's in it for you?
- Corresponding with relevant local authorities
- Analysing and checking data
- Identifying risks
- Assisting in preparing and submitting monthly VAT returns (together with the Tax Manager)
- Working according to local tax regulations with attention to standardization within Dow Chemical
- Gross salary between €2,500.- and €3,200.- per month
- Part-time or full-time job between 32 and 40 hours a week
- Working from the comfort of your own home
- Pension accrual via Manpower after 26 weeks of work
- Fixed term contract through Manpower, at Dow Chemical
- Free access to e-learning platform Studytube