If you are a handy person and looking for a full-time job with lots of variety, Manpower has a fantastic job opportunity for you! As a maintenance worker you are going to perform required maintenance and service work involving a lot electrical knowledge. For your effort you will receive a gross salary of €13.10 per hour, travel expenses and a job for a longer period of time. Are you ready to lift, crawl, kneel, stoop, climb and walk all day? If so, come and join this team!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a maintenance worker for a logistics and supply chain company near Schiphol Airport.
What will you be doing?
As a maintenance worker, you will observe safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to ensure that the site’s business goals and objectives are met. This job is quite an active one! During your working day, you can expect to perform the following activities:
What’s in it for you?
- Using hand and power tools
- Cleaning machines
- Reporting faults and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Complying with safety regulations
- Reading and interpreting work orders and equipment manuals
- Gross salary of €13.10 per hour
- The opportunity to apply for a permanent contract!
- Maximum reimbursement of travel expenses of €4.76 per working day
- Free access to E-learning platform Studytube via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- A job for a longer period of time
- Pension accrual through Manpower