As a buyer you will have several responsibilities which will contribute to a positive customer and company satisfaction. Do you have a bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of three years of working experience? If so, Manpower might have your next job in the IJmuiden area. Carry on reading in order to learn more about this job and its perks.
Manpower is looking for a buyer for a client in the IJmuiden area.
In the role of buyer you will be responsible for sourcing ad hoc stock / non-stock items as required from supplies in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and internal procedures.
Your other responsibilities will consist of:
- Assisting clients in the selection of goods and advising alternative products (you will engage in price negotiations to ensure cost reductions)
- Liasing directly with procurement in order to retrieve additional product information
- Processing orders as written down in procedures
- Sending out order confirmation from SAP
- Establishing and maintaining rapport with client and internal stakeholders
- Carrying out other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the role
- Gross starting salary of €2,900.- per month
- Direct contract with the employer
- Reimbursement of travel expenses €0.19 per kilometer
- Laptop and mobile phone provided by the company
- 25 days off plus Dutch bank holidays
- Holiday allowance of 8% of your gross annual salary
- Pension/annuity/retirement provision of 3% of your annual salary